Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Morton Pumpkin Festival 2012 September

  Makenna on the motorcycle ride. She had to have the pink one.
  Tristan on the motorcycle ride.
 This kids on the worm ride. Makenna, Jameson, Emmerson and Tristan. So cute!
 Riding on the Ferris Wheel with Daddy!! The kids loved it. They kept leaning forward to yell down at Dominique and Jameson. All I could hear was Makenna giggling with delight. She is fearless that one.
 Ms. Hollywood ready to conquer another ride.
 Tristan on the big slide.
 Makenna on the big slide.
 More pic of the kids.
This girl walked up the stairs by herself, carrying her own rug in between Tristan and Jameson. The lady helped her up and Makenna pushed herself off and went on her way. She is crazy and fearless.

We went to the pumpkin festival tonight to meet up with some friends. It was the first night of the festival so it was busy, but we all had fun. The only thing I was sad about is that I did not get ANY pumpkin ice cream :-( 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home