Friday, August 17, 2012

Tristan's First Day of Kindergarten!!! Aug. 17, 2012

 Walking to his classroom following Mrs. Wilson. First one out the door...haha!
 Listening to the principal...Mr. Bennett and clapping like he asked.
 Tristan's entire school....so small it is crazy, but I LOVE that!!
 In the gym after his first ever bus ride waiting for all the other kids and school to start.
 Tristan and JR sitting together.
 Getting on the bus!!
 Tristan and JR waiting for the bus at Gloria's house. Makenna even got to wave to bubby and JR as they left.
 My big boy :-( He picked out his outfit and everything. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS DAY IS HERE ALREADY!! I JUST LOVE THIS KID SO MUCH!!
Leaving the house to go meet the bus. Mommy got up early and made a special first day of school breakfast. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home