Monday, September 3, 2012

Swing tricks by Tristan Sept. 2012





Okay I obviously loaded these backwards, but this is what Tristan was doing today on the swingset...jumping off. This is so funny to me to see his little personality grow. If you know him at all, he is my timid, cautious and let some one else try first kind of guy. He is getting more brave and growing up every second before my very eyes. I am not sure if he saw some one do this at school and decided he could do it too, but here it is. I know for a fact his dad has shown him this before, but that was not enough to have him try it. Well here he is. I set my camera for action mode and it caught all of this. Amazing. I LOVE his facial expressions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home