Makenna Turning 3 years old.......October 31, 2012
This is Makenna doing some gymnastics in her pretty dress.....haha! She was getting tired of the pictures apparently.
Miss Candy Corn Witch with her pumpkin.
Beautiful little girl. OOOOOHHHH I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH!
So cute.
So sweet.
Hanging with her pumpkin.
She looks soooooo big in this pic. OMG!
Well because Patrick was nice enough to get me the amazing camera I wanted to have for pics of the kids, I am attempting to take their yearly pics myself. This is my photo shoot with Makenna today. It was so beautiful outside today I took the opportunity to take some pics for her 3rd birthday that is approaching waaaaaay to fast! I cannot believe this beautiful little girl has been in our lives for 3 years already. I still cannot believe how blessed we have been to have this precious little girl in our lives. We love you so much Makenna Madisyn and not a day goes by that I do not thank god for having you. Your personality lights up my world. Happy soon to be 3rd Birthday sweet girl. Hope i did some justice with my pics. Trust me there are many more, but I tried to pick only a few.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home