Sunday, February 6, 2011












We took Tristan to see Monster Trucks on Friday (Feb 4th, 2011) at the Peoria Civic Center. We knew he would love it, so we took him as an early birthday present. He had a blast. He was not feeling 100% as he has some respiratory cold going on, but he still very much enjoyed his time with just mom and dad. We took him to dinner and then the Monster Jam. He was in heaven with his popcorn. We got him some earmuffs to wear because we knew it was gonna be loud and he left them on the entire time which surprised me. It was pretty cool I must say. This is something I had never experienced either. Patrick has gone before so he was not as excited as Tristan and I.....haha! I was excited also to see the Tasmanian Devil drive because she is a female driver from Las Vegas. She did awesome. Anyway here are some pics to share with you all from the show.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home