Monday, January 24, 2011

Here she is hanging in her shopping cart. Her new favorite thing.
Makenna's first real good boo boo....YIKES! Hit her head on the TV stand and got a great goose egg with some beautiful blue/purple bruising. I almost cried this time....the first good one always gets me. Did not phase her as you can tell by the cheeser grin on her face. OUCH!

Cutie girl hanging at papa's house. Just eating her apple and playing on the stairs. A little blurry, but too cute to pass up.



Here is the little munchkin at the table sitting and eating her breakfast like such a big girl. Makenna woke up nice and early Saturday morning at 530am. She went straight to the table, climbed up in a chair and proceeded to tell me, "EAT, EAT, EAT!" I got her milk, a banana and some cereal. I even put milk in her cereal this time to try it out and she did a great job! She is something else I tell ya! Love this girl.


Here is a cute pic of Makenna enjoying breakfast with her daddy. It was too cute watching her sit with him before he left for work.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home