Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here is a video I had to share. So Makenna's new thing is climbing into her shopping cart and then to be even more of the daredevil that she is, she stands up in it and does a little bounce dance. Yes, I know what you are thinking....I have a heart attack each time she does it, but darn it she gets in there and does it so fast. I have been hiding the cart when I cannot watch her every second she is around it. I did even let her take a couple spills to try to deter her from doing it, but do you think that has stopped her....NOPE! She has refrained from standing up in it as much, but she climbs in it all the time still. So tonight she is hanging out in it, dangling her feet talking and big bro decides to take her for a ride. She just loves every minute of course so here they are my adorable kiddos. They are definitely keeping me busy, but I am loving every minute of it and loving on the every second I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home