So we celebrated New Year's Eve with our favorite friends, the Kloster Family and the Tracey Family. We had a great time, ate some great food, drank some yummy adult drinks and had a blast watching the kids play together. I am sorry to admit that we did not stay up until midnight to enjoy ringing in 2011. The kids were beat from playing and they were in bed by 8pm. We were in bed by 10pm after watching a movie at home. I have to say 2011 was just as exciting to me the next morning and I was well rested as I enjoyed it....haha! Anyway I hope you all had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. I also hope that 2011 is a good year for us all and brings us many good things in life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home