Saturday, October 15, 2011

So we went today to get Makenna her 2yr Professional Pics. They turned out so cute and as always it was very hard for me to pic so thank goodness I always get the CD too! Tristan knew we were going to get pics today and this morning he said, "I am so happy today mom! I am in such a good mood, so I want to put my "fancy" clothes on and I would like to take pictures too!" ME: "Oh okay Tristan I think we could get some of you too! What fancy clothes are you taking about?" Tristan: "The cool suit Deeda just bought me the other day for christmas pictures." ME: "Well I guess that would be fine." Tristan: "I also wanna take them all by myself!" ME: "okay then." So Tristan got dressed up also and shared the glory of 2yr picture day for Makenna. I do not mind, I hope Makenna didn't. I love pics and I am always all for getting a couple other pics when we are doing something in particular because you never know when they will turn out amazing. The previous posts are all the pics. Hope you enjoy them, I DID!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home