Makenna and Tristan's matching glow in the dark jammies! Cutest part is Tristan had a pair and he said that "sis" needed a pair too because she is the Halloween Baby...so I found these pink ones at Walmart.....Wha La!
Playing outside in the backyard at the Kloster's house. They were having a blast.
Tristan is taking care of an important phone call...this is so funny he looks so serious.
This pic is too sweet for words. Tristan was blowing bubbles and Hudson was sitting right there with him. This is Tristan trying to explain and show Hudson how to blow to get a bubble to come out. I just love these two and I am especially proud to say that Tristan is mine! He has his moments, but he sure is pretty sweet. He is so good to the little kids.
Horseback ride on Tony please! Makenna thought this was fantastic and as you can tell she was holding on for dear life. I think she was choking poor Tony!
Here is a funny pic of Makenna checking out baby "Pat's" diaper situation. She kept saying eeeww pee!
Makenna and Hudson hanging out "sleeping" and then Tristan joined in on the fun. This was actually his idea. He brought pillows "boppy's" out for the little kids, covered them up with blankets and then got himself set up. He is such a good "big" boy helper to these two.
Here is a pic of all the kids laying on the floor "sleeping". They are too funny and I just LOVE watching them....always. It seriously NEVER gets old.
Here is Tristan reading Hudson a book. They are so sweet!
Here are some pictures from our Saturday fun at the Kloster's House. We had a great dinner and enjoyed a great time with our friends. Here are the pics to prove it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home