Here is Tristan ready to go for his first Soccer practice the day after we got back from California. He missed his actual practice as it was the evening when we were flying back into Illinois, so he practiced with the first graders. His coach has two teams. He has so much fun.
Practicing making some goals before the game with one of the other kids older brother playing goalie.
The first game of the season and Tristan is so ready. Pre K team Maroon and he picked the Number 8 for his Jersey (or T shirt rather).
Good Game Guys!! The Gold team only one by one goal. It was 6 to 7 which was more goals than I thought a Pre K team would even score. They did so good!
Tristan is in Soccer this year, mainly because he asked to do it. I was not going to sign him up for it, but he asked if he was old enough to play Soccer this year. So this is our fall sport. I think it will be good to run around and expend some energy before winter time. He is actually pretty darn good at in and participates way more than he did even with T ball. I think it is because they are always moving. He gets so sad when the coach makes him sit out to rest, pink cheeked and all. He gets so sweaty and just loves playing. He is a little more aggressive than I thought he would be considering how shy he always is, but he was in there actually pushing kids to try and get the ball, needless to say the coach and myself had to talk to him about appropriate behavior for soccer. I have to say it was funny to watch though. Here are some of the pics I have gotten so far.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home