Saturday, April 2, 2011

Look at these pretty little piggies.....I got to paint my little girls toe nails for the first time. I guess I did not realize how much fun this would be, but I have to say this was truly a very fun mommy moment for me. I was painting my toes and Makenna wanted some too. She did pretty good. Not as nice as a real pedicure, but they look so cute!
Here is Miss Makenna enjoying a treat after playing in the yard and eating her dinner. Pretty much the only time she stays in the highchair is to eat a lollipop, ice cream or something messy that she is thoroughly enjoying.
Here is Tristan playing some baseball with Daddy in the backyard. He is practicing to prepare for his first season of T ball. It will be so much fun for him and us, I hope!
Just pretty girl playing in the yard.

Big brother and lil sis swinging together. They are so adorable and I just love them to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home