
Okay I just had to share this pic with you all because I found this to be completely and utterly HILARIOUS. I could not stop laughing when I saw this and had to sneak a picture. I wish you could see it more closely, but we were at the park this afternoon with our kids to enjoy some family time flying kites and playing at the playground. I am driving us to the other side of the park and what do I see.....3 grown men dressed up in medieval gear of some sort (i think) having a sword fight with fake styrofoam swords. It seriously amazed me because I did not think this happened in real life. I have seen it on TV shows and movies, but here were are people they do truly exist....OMG!

Tristan flying his new kite that he got as a gift from some of our friends for his bday.

Makenna enjoying a beverage. I just love this pic the colors are so pretty and so bright. The grass is even a little green.....yay spring!

This was just a cute family pic I had to share. The kis were huddled around their daddy watching something on his phone. They looked so cute that I had to snap a shot. They were sitting with him like that for at least a 1/2 hour....too cute! Love them and love this kinda stuff. This is true family moments that tug at my mommy heart.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home