Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween at Tristan's School 2012











I took Halloween day off and Patrick actually ended up having the day off as well, so he got to spend the morning at Chuck E. Cheese with Makenna while I went to hang out with Tristan at school. I got to eat with Tristan for lunch, accompany him to recess, then I watched his costume parade and then I was able to be one of the 3 moms to help for the halloween room party. It was a great day and I am so glad both of our kids got to enjoy their parents for the entire day. What a great Halloween day and night! Now on to our family fun weekend at Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Lodge. This is a hotel about 1 1/2 hours away with an indoor water park and amusement park area. How fun! I cannot wait to enjoy a much awaited entire weekend hanging out with my little family. AWESOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home