Tristan's Birthday Party-TURNING FIVE WOW!!!
Tristan's 5th Birthday Party was yesterday and we had it at the Franciscan Rec Center again per Tristans request. It is pretty good price, very fun and I have no clean up at home, so it is a win, win situation. We always have a lot of fun there and I was happy he still wanted to do his party there. Enjoy pics from the party in the three previous posts. As always people were too kind and Tristan came home more than overloaded with gifts. We are running out of room fast, or have already run out of room rather. Tristan had a great time and we want to thank EVERYONE who was able to come help us celebrate and made his special day so perfect!! I cannot believe this kid is turing five.....OH MY GOSH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home