Sunday, May 15, 2011

Patrick and I were able to go on a date night this past friday and it was extra special because we got to see Tim McGraw in concert. He is someone I have wanted to see for a long time and it was amazing. I am so glad I got to go. We had a lot of fun! Here are a few pics to enjoy.


Tim looking oh so good for his 44 year old self. The leather pants were a big much, but he still rocked them. Patrick did not think he did....haha!





Luke Bryan being oh so sexy. The ladies were loving them some Luke. He also sang pretty darn good if I might say so myself.



The band Perry opened the show and they were also fantastic. This concert was so fun.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home