Monday, December 13, 2010



Don't you love to bake in your underwear. This is an absolutely hilarious picture of my handsome "big" boy helping me make cookies on our Mommy Monday Time. I am home with the kids every Monday on our own so I usually try to do something a little fun with them. Today Tristan and I made some confetti cake cookies. He is usually, okay ALWAYS, running around in just his underwear when we are at home. I am not sure why, but when you ask him he says, "because I like to be in my underwear mom!" His hands were clean so that is all I care about and honestly at least his clothes didn't get dirty right?? haha! Anyway we had a very productive monday.


This is a picture of the kiddos hanging out last night. It was so cute. Tristan was watching videos and playing games on Patrick's phone while laying in his bed. Next thing you know Makenna crawled up there laid next to him and watched right along with him. It was so cute we could hear them chatting and laughing. I told Patrick to hurry in there and take a pic. This is what he got. I HAVE NO WORDS...THIS PICTURE IS ADORABLE PERIOD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home