Makenna in the stroller enjoying herself a lollipop. She was getting antsy and it was getting chilly so this is right before we called it quits. Just went around the block in Theresia's neighborhood because our house never gets too many kids trick or treating. Tristan was more excited to pass out candy and goof around outside with his daddy and aunt deeda. He did get a full bucket of candy plus sissy's candy so he has already been telling me how he will eat it....."Mom I can have a couple pieces if I eat all my dinner right?? So I will get a lot of pieces after dinner for a long time cuz I have a lot of candy." I told him, "Yeah now we don't have to buy any candy at the store so remember that." Tristan says, "Okay mom, but we do have to buy books them and some brooms at the store." really?? Too funny that kid. I just love my kids so much. Happy Birthday baby girl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home