Friday, October 1, 2010

Here is a short video of Tristan riding his bike boy bike. Surprisingly he has very quick refelxes. He has almost tumbled a few times and was smart enough to jump off quick before he bit the dust. He is also a very good at using his pedal breaks. He yells, "mom I stopped!!!" He is getting so very big.....=-). I told him to stop growing the other day and he just tells me..."Mom I have to get bigger." When I asked him why he told me, "Because everyone has to do it mom." Seriously??? I told him it makes mommy said cuz he is not my baby boy anymore, he is my big boy. So now he just randomly says, "Mom I am getting big!!!" Just so I can say, "No!" I just love talking with him. =-) My kids definitely make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home